Wednesday, January 6, 2010

wee wee's 1st & 2nd day @ school

hi everybody! this is wee wee reporting abt wee wee's experience @ school..

1st day @ school
mummy, papa & everyone else in the family have been acting funny and telling me weird things like "wee wee, you must behave in school okie?".. "wee wee, you must tell teacher 'teacher, i wana go to toilet' if u wana shhh shhh okie?".. blah blah blah.. wondered wat these adults were talking abt until Monday, 4th Jan 2010 @ 8.30am..

popo & taipo walked me to school cos mummy & papa were caught in a jam. they reached just at the same time i did at school.. after putting aside my bag & water bottle, mummy told me "baby, we are going out okie? u listen to teacher ar.. mummy loves u".. so i waved and said "bye mummy! bye papa!" hmmm.. dunno where they'll be off to but itz ok for the moment cos i have new toys right in front of me!

not long after they left, some friends started crying and calling for their mummies! erm.. i also dun understand why.. but mummy & daddy who peep at me thru the smallest gap in between the curtains told me that i looked stressed out cos i was holding on to my bread and looking at the crying friends around me.. hmmm.. i dunno wat to do, u know? so i just munch on the bread though the size of the bread remains pretty much the same.. hurhurhur...

1.5hrs later, i was being taught to Q up and hold my teacher's hand while she led me out. she wanted me to carry my own bag and water bottle too but i tink mummy over-packed the bigger-than-my-body-bag with godknowswhat and i didn't want to carry it so i told teacher "teacher! it's heavy! it's heavy!!".. when teacher repeated what i said to mummy, mummy wanted to faint cos she tot it was "sia suay!" hahaha.. such funny adults.. i was so happy to see mummy & papa waiting for me that ran towards them.. apparently i enjoyed myself with no sign of separation anxiety yet cos i was singing and dancing in the car on the way back.. i even told them "wee wee so tired.. teacher SO tired!" while lying on bed at home.. they couldn't help but laugh though i also heard a sigh of relief from mummy & papa! these adults.. tink they see me no up.. LOL..

2nd day @ school
i woke up in an EXCELLENT mood today! i dunno why but i feel so happy carrying my lighter and more comfortable school bag and can't wait to show every1 at the market my going-to-school look.. i even asked for eggs just as i was about to go to school..

mummy & papa walked me to school today. wanted mummy to carry me and didn't wana walk in but as usual, the toys were too enticing so waved BYE to mummy & papa very soon after.. when mummy was about to put my schoolbag down, my teacher held it up just to check the weight.. keke.. i can tell that mummy was embarrassed! oops! what have i done?

mummy & daddy went home 1st and came back just in time to see me out from the toilet with my friends and i was wiping my hands. we were taught to Q up by standing in one line while waiting for our friends to be ready. and once everyone was out, we walked back to class together.. i remember wat mummy taught me okie? "teacher, i wana go TOILET!"..

when it was time to be dismissed, i carried my own bag today.. and can't wait to see mummy & papa! however, my teacher told them dat i said "不要回家" to her though.. aiya. now they tink i dun wan them already. i didn't eat much at school today but i still managed a few mouthfuls of porridge.. mummy & papa are definitely hoping that i will keep up the good work in eating!

trying on my new school bag.. dun i look good with the bag and my name on it? tis is the one i complained heavy!!



mummy, u wana play with me too?


ooooooo... i love this bag better!! so much nicer and i tink it compliments my butt... keke
u tink so too?? yeah!
my cutie pic in school.. dun i just look soooooooooo ADORABLE?
the one in the circle! that's ME!!! after our toilet break..

see ya soon everybody! i need to rest after such long days at school.. wee wee very tired u know??


0 comments: