Saturday, January 2, 2010

my new toy for the new year... happy 2010!!

casio exilim is finally giving up on me (or is it the other way round??) after 2 years of "loyal" service. and itz bye bye to the panasonic white elephant fz28 which i seldom use.. i have given up on trying to look pro or thinking dat i can take pro pics. shall leave that to the experts and get dear to spend $$$ on photoshoots instead ba.. hiaks! and since itz not a dslr to begin with, no love lost! hahaha.. (to tink that dear got it for me initially cos i wanted something FASTER than the exilim.. hurhur.. ended up fz28 was used at most once a month nia.. fast? yah yah.. fast enough to catch the backside of missy lor..)

so so so, introducing my new toy. another idiot-cam.. point & shoot and u can't reali go wrong right? hmmm.. right! plus.. i m back to my fav, olympus!! i hope it functions as well as my 1st ever digicam from them eons back..

olympus fe5020..


my very own in white!

0 comments: