Monday, January 11, 2010

my growing "little precious moment(s)"

little missy is finally showing signs of growing taller!! which prompted dear to ask me if she will make it to the 90cm mark by the time she turns 3yrs old.. hmmm.. tough question begets tough answer.. "how on earth would i know??? but my guess? NOPE!" haha..

look at it this way, she is only barely reaching 86cm at 27 months old. when quite a number of oct'07 babies are way above the mark. plus, i entered her current height and age into some height predictor and sad to announce, the prediction is 159.3cm (5ft 2.7inches). super pathetic in my ideal imagination.. sob sob.. like i always said, lucky she looks like dear. else i m sure pple will speculate at the back of their minds. hahaha..

but.. ignore me and my gripes.. cos looking on the bright bright side as "painted" by dear (again!!).. she will most likely be a petite cute fella in the future! (which is to say: unlike ME! who is always mistaken for someone older.. no thanks to my height.. - which is something i can NEVER understand. height = age? then i shd be even taller now right?? hurhur..).. images of young-looking artistes come to mind.. vivian hsu (4 years older than me and yet looks like she is a decade my junior?? GRRR!), vivian chow (time seems to have frozen over for her.. )and some other adolescent-looking "freaks".. ha! maybe i shd have just named her vivian.. LOL!

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

no worries lah, as long as healthy! who noes, maybe till certain age, will sprout up! haha! but being petite really hv advantage wo, keke!

hiPPo said...

hahaha! u are right dearie! as long as healthy.. keke..