Friday, January 15, 2010

missy's week at school

this is missy's 2nd week at school already.. and she is improving!!
although she didn't cry the 1st 2 days when dear & me brought her to school, she broke down on the 3rd day and pouted and cried for like 5 mins. cos 2 of her classmates were still crying badly and she is pretty stressed by it all . then she was distracted by the legos/ cars that the teachers have in the room for her and her sobbing stopped. according to mum & granny, she was cool when coming out of class.. she just walked to them coolly without much emotions on her face.. haha! miss cool-cat at work..
the next 2 days passed without much happenings/ resistance to school..

then weekend came.. i greeted her on saturday morning by asking if she wanted to go school.. she thought abt it and then pouted and her face screwed up with tears in her eyes and said "mummy, i dun want school. i dun want teachers".. oopsie! what have i done?? anyway, we avoided the topic over the weekend and let her enjoy herself 1st!

then then then.. it is a new week for her again this week. and she is FINE already! haha.. 2 of the kids are still crying but i guess missy has decided she can't do anything about them. mum said the teachers pay quite a fair bit of attention to her and instead of 1, 2 teachers will come out and fetch her into the classroom. and before they do that, 1 will even dance and sing with her.. and apparently the same one gushed to my mum "她好漂亮哦"! wkakaka.. so being cute has got itz advantages.. just like me when young.. (dun puke! LOL!).. well, i guess her loving actions start to show too cos she'll go in to the classroom and say "byebye" to the teachers personally and had even gone one up by hugging them and her classmates... *smart darling... i like ur EQ.. pls maintain it dat way hor!*..

so.. PHEW! i m glad the 2nd week has gone so well and i can't wait for the 20th.. cos dear & i will be on leave for my gynae check-up and we shld be able to make it in time to fetch her from school.. i wana see how she is! =P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i m trying not to link her actions at home now with school but seems like school did do something to her character in some ways.. though itz a short 2 weeks, the family noticed that she is calmer and can do more things on her own without insisting that we do them with her. she can play with her own puzzles without insisting that dear & i do one each too. she will also speak in a clearer way and longer sentences though her nasal voice makes it tough for us at times to understand her lingo.. haha!

however, her cheekiness is still her trademark la..

me: is mummy pretty?
missy: mummy is pretty! wee wee is pretty!
me: papa handsome?
missy: papa handsome! wee wee is handsome!
me: wee wee is a girl. so wee wee is pretty, not handsome..
missy: wee wee is a boy! wee wee is handsome..
me: *FAINTS*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

me: what's ur name wee wee?
missy: A-Dree-Yearn! (finally ar.. ) papa is Fa-Bian! mama is Che-nny.. (thanks to dat nasal voice).
me: what about didi?
missy: A-Dree-Yearn!
me: no.. didi is A.......
missy: A for Apple!!
me: *FAINTS*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

珮姨 helped her to call me one evening..
missy: mummy, i LOVE u..
me: *melted* i love u too wee wee..
missy: mummy, wee wee stupid!
me: ya.. i know wee wee is stupid..
missy: *repeats "wee wee stupid a few more times"*
me: yah.. wee wee, mummy can tell..
missy: mummy, dinosaur!
me: wee wee watching dinosaurs huh? (ice age 3)
missy: mummy, dinosaur!!!
me: ya.. wee wee.. go watch ur dinosaur la..
missy: mummy, DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!
me: no. mummy is not dinosaur. wee wee is dinosaur!!! grrr..
missy: mummy, where is papa?
me: papa at home, mummy is still working
missy: mummy.... papa????
me: papa at home, mummy is still working
missy: orh.. papa at home. mummy working... mummy, papa????????????
me: *FAINTS*

i tink wee wee is pretty "deaf"!!! hahaha..
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okie dokie.. datz all folks! enjoy ur weekend!! i m sure i'll love my weekend with weewee!! :)

proof dat she hasn't grown much taller.. check out the above dress.. she 1st wore it last year in mar/ apr?? hahaha..


her favourite "pasttime" now!! mummy, dig ears!!!!!!!




1 comments:

J.H said...

LOLs how cute!