Saturday, January 2, 2010

omg! 10 years already??

ok. i suck at math apparently. was watching the countdown show with dear after a long day at work and the following conversation took place..

me: wah! 2010 coming soon hor.. feels dat i have JUST celebrated the millenium!!
dear: yah.. we are together for 10 years liao leh.. u say leh?
me: HUH?? so fast! 10 liao? got meh? 2001, 02, 03.... 10.. oh yah hor.. 10 years liao
dear: baby! u need to count like dat or not?? 2000 to 2010 is 10 years wat! need to count one meh? plus u knew me when u were 20 and i was 30. now u 30 liao and i m 40!!
me: pui! need to remind me my age meh.. aiyo... aiyo... aiyo.. lao liao la.. jialat la..
dear: still young la. i 40 le leh! 50... 60... wah! very soon le... u tink we can live to see 2100??
me: can! sure can.. cos u are 千年老怪!!!
dear: oh yah hor.. i forgot..
me: *rolls eyes* and start to wonder what on earth made me like this 老怪 10 years ago. marry him 3 years later and weirdly changed my mind abt kids and bear him one darling 8 years later and yet another one coming soon to mark the 10 years anniversary.. erm.. i tink i know.. BLINDED love.. wahahahahahahahhaa!

0 comments: