Friday, April 24, 2009

missy's new fringe... courtesy of mummy!

mummy is on leave from blogging and me, missy wee is taking over today.. showing off my cutie image..

mummy decided that she has had enough of my messy fringe.. and she refused to bring me to the hairdresser cos she is trying to "tahan" and let my hair grow long.. (just in case the hairdresser decides to snip my hair too short.. can't take dat chance!.. haha!)

"mummy, am i prettier now?"


"quick, give ur comments la..."


"what do u mean by 'i have to think abt it'?? grrrr..."


"hee.. so finally u nod ur okie.. i m the prettiest and cutest!! heehee"
have a great weekend to all pretty aunties, handsome uncles and other kiddos like me out there!!!
xoxo,
missy...

4 comments:

J.H said...

oh my, so cute! I amazed your girl cooperate on cutting hair business, because mine just won't!

hiPPo said...

haha! datz cos i just did it in 1 snip!! i had to take all her fringe in my fingers to make dat one cut.. haha!!! =P

lemongrass said...

Adri is so full of expressions !! She is forever so cute !!

In case you're wondering who lemongrass is, it's me lah...sanbebe :)

hiPPo said...

yoz sansbebe! *waves* thanks dearie for the compliments on the forever notti missy! =P