Sunday, April 5, 2009

3rd day onwards... till home sweet home!

3rd day 30.03.09 monday: 长洲

bro still had to go with my aunt for one last tomb-sweeping at my dad's birth mother so we were free for at least 2 hours in the morning. thus the 3 of us & missy decided to go to lai chi kok as recommended by sam for some shopping at the fashion wholesale centre.. good place to go to for a feel of the trends to look out for but dun get ur hopes too high abt stuff that u like as not all shops do retail business.. argh... i loved one beautiful bag and as all who knows me, not getting the bag i like can really infuriate me!!! pui! angwee.... hehe.. but not for long though as i had loads of other stuff to keep me going.. at least for now.. (though i m still tinking abt the bag right here in sg... sigh...)

after we were done, we were off to take the ferry again to cheung chau!!! yoohoo!! my favourite place in hkg cos of the fresh air and seafood and lovely view! and as the "抢包山" festival is coming, there were loads of merchandise on sale: for the 平安包.. and bro kena cheated by me & got me a "bao" cushion.. which i love! haha.. thanks bro!

while waiting for the ferry...

on the bus & ferry..

the crazy parents.. us!

while waiting for the ferry & on the streets of cheung chau..



and we visited another aunt & cousins of ours.. then SHOPPING for more clothes and then another sumptious dinner with loads of mantis prawns which i lurve lots & despite my allegry to too much seafood, i whacked lots & lots of it (and dear was of cos surprised.. cos he has obviously NEVER seen me eat so much prawns in one sitting & i didnt even need him to peel for me!! hahaha)...
then the half-hour long ferry back to e hotel... for some snooze before the shopaholic takes over me tomorrow as it seems that itz the only free day for me to SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th day 31.03.09 tuesday: shopping!!!

1st off to brekkie, then to fa yuen street.. and i bought almost all of the available girls' designs for the little missy... and continued to "cheat" mummy to pay for some of them cos i m obviously hoarding my own cash for more of my own shopping.. hiaks hiaks! and dear managed to get 3 tees for himself at this overpriced but super good quality tees shop while mummy got herself a pair of jeans after we warned her we wun change any hkd for her in future if she dun start shopping for herself.. haha..

the loot for missy...


then to mongkok, langham palace for shopping at the "eluding singapore" h&m.. woohoo! and as usual, ms not-shy managed to "hook" up with one kor-kor of abt 3 years old who was very happy to have found a playmate in her while the mothers shopped.. hahaha! and erm.. mummy complained abt me taking too long cos she disappeared for 15mins and got 4 tops at edc while i was still stuck at h&m after 1 hr.. oops! love u mummy!

and then next stop was "sneakers" street in mongkok too.. for my bro's shopping.. but as usual, he hasn't quite made up his mind abt what to get as his kobe's nike shoes were all SOLD out... hurhurhur.. poor dear...

and then back to hotel for some rest and to tsimshatsui for dinner with my cousins!
missy in her ducky bath which i bought for this trip cos she hvnt started to learn bathing standing up.. hee.. washing up b4 the dinner!

my cousins! & bro with cousin & aunt at cheung chau..







then, our last stop for shopping was at tsimshatsui itself, with me buying more clothes at a boutique before venturing to adidas where bro finally got his 1st item for himself.. a cool jacket!

and off to granville street! my trustworthy street where i literally stepped into 2 boutiques and came out with bags full..

one good thing i realised abt a tight shopping schedule is that: u just buy!!! if u can't fit, give it to someone who can but u JUST BUY!! haha.. and lucky for me, all that i bought, i managed to somehow still be able to squeeze in.. LOL...

5th day 01.04.09 wednesday: home sweet home

brekkie as usual.. then walked to tsimshatsui for more shopping though most of the shops ain't open yet, i still managed to grab 1 more piece!! hahaha...

and it was a frantic morning search for nike sandals for who else but my dear & my dear bro!!! aiyo.. these 2 men didn't seem to be able to make up their mind earlier and now?? both want the cute sandals.. so.. we had to walk all the way back to harbour city to get from the nike shops there and phew!! they were opened earlier and lucky they had their sizes.. keke.. so we were back to the hotel, all happy with our shopping!
and my personal shopping loot? 19 pieces of clothing! or is it 22? some accessories and some cosmetics.. hohohohoho..

so off to the airport happily where we got some foodstuff to bring home to sg for friends & colleagues.. and there is a disney shop in the departure hall of the airport!! woohoo.. mummu kena "cheated" again to get me a set of keyrings.. and i got myself a bracelet and a princess 'lego' set for missy.. then HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippie.. feels great...
missy all prepared to check out and off to the airport!






the toys from the 7-11 auntie and the disney princess set dear got for her at the airport..


oh.. before we go... here's missy in her favourite position of all time! tink her flat foot helps alot in this stance.. LOL..

0 comments: