Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my new hair! yippie!

thursday, 08.01.09...

when i was out running my errands, amidst getting my health checked & dental done, i decided i needed a fresh haircut in order to avoid my mum's incessant nagging that my hair is out of shape & itz so ugly... hmm.. seriously, i just had my haircut last month mummy! but still... sigh.. stupid mistake i made of not waiting for the weekend to go to jimson.. argh! i stepped into the stupid kimage salon and kena psycho-ed into getting my very fine hair permed so as to get more volume. fine, i thought since i was promised that it'll be very stylo and all but auntie.. however, the end results were HORRIFYING and i almost cried on the spot.. immediately requested for him to chop off the back ends which looked like chicken backside.. but still doesn't help anything at all..

once home, i had to sms jimson urgently to save this mess i created. but how m i gg to survive a workday on fri while waiting for saturday? sigh..

went home to mope & mummy saw my hair on fri nite and she almost freaked out and on & on it goes abt how silly i m to get cheated and stupid mistake of not gg to jimson.. argh! sob sob...

anyway, the problem is resolved on saturday once i stepped into monsoon.. i never knew jimson had such powers over me.. but once he touched my hair, i was immediately relieved of all agony built up over the last 2 days.. aww... anyway, the haircut didnt only make my day.. it made dear happy cos he LOVES it when i have short, spiky hair cos he thinks it makes me look fresh & young.. (i look very old meh! chey!!).. and it also made the whole family happy cos they love me in short hair.. apparently long hair ages me... haiya.. but i MISS my long hair lor!!! nvm, let me enjoy this moment of good hair day 1st.. LOL...


cool huh? hiaks hiaks



datz my favourite wall with pics of ms notti!

1 comments:

Dreamer said...

cool hairstyle, dear! veri refreshing wo...keke!