Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ms notti cutie

trying to crack my cam lens with her 一阳指...


ohhh... ain't she pretty in b&w?


checking out my stuff... as usual...


hey u! stop taking pics of me with my chubby cheeks & double chin!


not happy? u can either smack me or kiss me...


erm.. i'm very sure she wasn't pointing her middle finger at daddy on the bed!


running away from the "crime" scene..


saturday @ greenland vegetarian restaurant along upper serangoon.. yummy yummy! thanks 珮姨!

hey! y is it u again?



awww... this is such a sweet sight... daddy holding ms notti's hand while napping...
ms notti must be having a day-mare judging from her expression.. hmm.. mummy love u k?




e later part of sunday was spent with the family again! lunch on weiliang for taiwanese buffet at windsor hotel.. so nice of him! thanks boy!
something super duper sweet happened.. dunno watz up with ms notti.. guess maybe she was still sleepy from her short nap after gymboree.. she was sticky to me initally at lunch and just hugged me quietly for a very very very long time.. i tried to pry her away but she just continued to lean in on me.. awwwwww........ so sweet... and i m soooo happy!! cos i feel i m needed and i m her beloved mum after all the initial calling only "pa-pa" antics! hiaks hiaks...

then it was off to cny shopping @ raffles city with the aunties.. keke.. good fun!

0 comments: