Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i m tired...

i promised myself this will be a blog for my sweetheart adri but let me borrow 1 post and rant.

i m sick of my job!! i m super tired and the enthusiasm & drive is no longer the same.. esp after learning about the pending restructuring of the dept... the resignation of my boss.. the pending but confirmed shared-service which will see 2 headcounts gone... the politics being played out in the dept... i tink enuf is enuf ba?

i m glad i have found a new & better (i sincerely hope & pray for it to be great...) job in such times! however, there's still a sense of loss. esp when tis is one of my longest job. i have never been one to worry abt throwing the letter and leaving just like that. but tis is making me slightly sad. cos i loved the culture & the people here. in better times and before some politics-playing lazybum of a woman (i m trying my very best to avoid profanities in this blog) joined us...

well, the letter has been thrown. the match is fixed. i will move on with a cheerful smile & renewed enthusiasm & drive to the new company! here i come...

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

i hate political working environment. it really drains us to death..

so happy for your new job! Hurray!!!!!

hiPPo said...

thanks dearie! and yes, the env here is killing me.. i hope it'll be a good change!! =D