Tuesday, October 26, 2010

life's good...

things haven't been going smoothly at work and those who have been to my FB page might have "seen" me ranting like a b****.. well, let's just say someone has been so fake in front of me that i have thought of this person to be "real".. long story short, this someone is now a colleague of mine only. the good that came out of the horrendous week is: i know my real friends. my real nice co-workers who are also my buddies. who stood up for me and felt my pain too.. thanks darlings... thanks for the support u all have given to see me through..

and of cos my babies at home did wonders for me too! i remembered the day that shit happened. it threw me off-guard and i was defeated. yes, defeated. i didnt know how to feel anything. i was sooooo upset i couldn't help but cry while driving home to mum's place. until my vision blurred that i was left with no choice but to get a hold on myself and control the flow of tears so that i could drive. dear had to deal with a defeated wife behind the wheels while fearing for his own life.. sorie baby! i wanted to scream and shout and honk the horn for the longest time so as to let off steam. but there is simply no outlet!!! *fumes*

lucky for me, i m super blessed with a great family, a loving dear and my 2 beautiful darlings! i wouldn't say that the shit just disappeared upon seeing them. but their laughter and smiles did wonders to lift that dreaded gloom off me and returned the chirpy life in me.. thank you to that special person up there. i know u must have been looking out for me. so that when i fell, u sent my beautiful family to pick me up rightaway. =)

cheers! life's good for cherie. and i hope life's good for everyone else too!

0 comments: