Monday, November 9, 2009

yummy yummy (or not??)

珮姨's treat @ Canton-I (ion orchard).. itz the 1st time @ ion for me, the sua-ku mountain tortoise.. hahaha!

canton-i's interior looks great and pretty.. however, service sucks big time and standard of food is mediocre. & the bill is exhorbitant for standards like that! i'd rather choose lei garden or bosses anytime for reliable, delicious chinese food.. *caught my hint, anyone??*

well, like i said.. itz my 1st visit to ion orchard.. and i m impressed! (disclaimer: impressed only from level 1 upwards..).. tink dear is feeling the stress from my shopping though cos i EYED one pretty bag from miu miu.. and has the blessings from every1 cos they think itz nice! haha.. *dear, my xmas pressie okie?* LOL! shall update again if i get my xmas wish ya..

the basement levels are TERRIBLE! ceilings are low and the layout of the shops a terrible reminder of far east plaza or worse-shopping centres! i tot i dun have to see such messy layouts in modern buildings.. but guess i m wrong.. i guess ion is built as a tribute to messy-layouts shopping centres.. tsk tsk.. though however messy it is, the family managed to grab a total of 7 ballet flats and sandals from "new look" (courtesy of 美姨!!!).. whahhahahaa! now.. who can blame me for my obsession with shoes huh???

the pretty background of canton-i coupled with the gorgeous-looking couple = wonderful!

the pretty background of canton-i coupled with the gorgeous-looking FAMILY = priceless!!


2 comments:

PRIMA said...

the background is really swee! not forgetting the models in the photos :) i thought u went for another studio shot!! heheheh

hiPPo said...

hahahaha! thanks dear!!