Monday, November 2, 2009

"sayang mummy.. beat papa!"

my missy has been really sweet to me. wonder if she wanted to be her daddy's girl or simply cos she knows i m tired and suffering from backaches. she has been "requesting" for her daddy to make milk, feed milk, rock her to sleep, pat her to sleep only.. whahahaha! i certainly dun mind cos the whole world knows i m a lazy bum. just tell me to sit/sleep and i will gladly do just dat. hahahahaha! or maybe the one inside me is reali a didi and she knows the theory of "daddy's girl/ mummy's boy"? hmmm.. anyway, dun worie sweetheart... u will ALWAYS be loved as much or more by mummy!!

well.. one more thing. proof dat missy loves me more? just ask dear! we played tricks on her these few days by pretending to have him smack me for doing something "wrong" and her immediate response? "sayang sayang mummy.... papa dun beat.. box papa!!" with a serious frown and sadness written on her face... awwwwwww.. gosh! i m so touched.. and guess wat when the tables are turned? she'll just repeat "mummy beat papa".. LOL!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

my dearest missy in a pretty visor/hairband bought for her by anthony 姨丈! hahaha.. so sweet so cute..

1 comments:

J.H said...

I left my son with the childminder the other day, and for the first time he would not let me off! He is nearly 3 so there is no chance of "separation anxiety" this late. I don't know whether to be happy or sad knowing that he wants me... hahaha! I know how you feel!