Thursday, November 12, 2009

andrea's 1st mth!!

we were invited to pretty Andrea's 1st month party on 8th Nov by my dear dear, Tracie!
baby Andrea is a real beauty and she took my breath away the first time i lay my eyes on her.. that beautiful tuft of hair on her head! so cute! those rosy, fair cheeks.. *jealous!*.. hahhaa..

adri had a good time, playing with the kor-kors and running around.. doesn't help that the adults mistook her for a little angel/doll cos of her "big, round" eyes.. bleh.. and cos of that "mistaken" identity, she was allowed to indulge in her nottiness!! argh.. snatching toys?? omg.. i m so going to smack her and hide myself in a hole!!! tsk tsk..

gorgeous little Andrea.. doesn't she look more like the little angel? awwwwwww...

my little devil in disguise.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 comments: