Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my shoes!

hahahaha.. 1 random shopping post...

went to vivo to see the levi's pink sneaker wedges.. and of cos being the kiasu me, i couldnt resist placing a call to them and check out the largest size (yesh yesh.. finding shoes are "real" easy for me.. so normally i just grab once the shoes i like are available in my size!!!.. dat explains my shoes collections.. LOL) and they have it in my size and itz available! woohoo.. so i reserved them and popped down during lunch.. my my... itz 3 inches high but who cares! they are sooooo cute.. dun care.. buy liao then say.. and sabri bought a pair too! hahaha.. cldnt resist.. got it @ 20% off cos i signed up for the membership as well.. (omg.. i m spending as if i have loads of $$$. which in actual fact, i m BROKE!!! dear has been asking if i hv enough to spend and i hvnt dared to answer his question yet.. ooops.. jialat. and considering the 3 shorts i bought over the weekend.. i m very sure i am BARRED from anymore shopping till pay day..)

ok.. shhhhhhhhhh... i shall act blur till next week until i m freed from the poverty reins..

p.s will post the pics of the shoes once i have them! u will love them too..

updated: as promised... =)

0 comments: