Monday, June 22, 2009

my adri. my alien. my onion. soon to be my iron......

as mentioned in my earlier post, missy knows how to tell u her name.. for those who have yet to hear it for urself, i have the below 2 vids.. but erm... missy has gone from "ay-yearn" (sounding like "alien") to "arn-nien" (erm.. "onion"??).. i have a feeling her name will evolve to become "ar-yan" soon... which means she will be like the million-dollar man aka stephen chow, who can turn into an "iron"?? OMG.. paiseh dear readers.. i have gone out of my mind... hahahaha!



4 comments:

J.H said...

no matter what she called herself.... she still looks sooooo cute!
If you play this video again, say 1 year from now, I can imagine how this moment made your (and anyone) heart melt.

hiPPo said...

haha.. it already melted me... i know i will miss the cuteness of it all when she grows bigger! so i must always remind myself to record it down.. hahaha

icy said...

aiyo.. she is so sweet!! And she hates the camera already? lol

hiPPo said...

hahaha! she doesnt hate the cam i think.. she's just in one of those moods... "crazy" moods... hahhaa