Monday, March 7, 2011

(my) kids say the darndest things ver.2011.part.1

funny stuff dat came out of my almost 3.5 year old missy.. =D

one. while having her haircut @ glamour kiddies @ liang court. the hairstylist was cutting her fringe, thus the scissors was touching her forehead, near her eyebrows while he cut.. missy opened her eyes once he's done and went "eh.. u cut my eyebrows ar??"... haha... after our laughter subsided, i told her "no, he cut ur eyelashes!". her fingers flew straight up to her eyes to touch her eyelashes and she said "no. my eyelashes still here!!" >_<
two. missy was scrutinising her legs..
missy: mummy, i have a lot of hair.
me: ya.. u are very hairy..
missy: mummy, u no hair hor? (after staring at my legs)
me: yes, mummy has no hair. wat about papa?
missy: (without even looking at dear's legs) YES! papa alot of hair!
hahahahaha

three: learning to sing billionaire after listening to the song in pei-yi's car
missy: i wana be a billionaire.. so freaky bad..
me: no baby, itz sooooooo very bad.. not freaky..
missy: FREAKY!!!
me: -_-"""
now, she knows how to sing up to "smiling next to oprah and the queen".. hurhurhur.. but lucky me, she changed her FREAKY to VERY finally.. i can't imagine what would have happened if she heard the orginal version dat goes "so Fxxking bad".. hurhurhur..

four. 珮姨 was telling me dat ayden seems to be bigger sized now.. i nodded and told her yes, both my kids are fat now.. i turned and looked at missy and said "see? wee wee so fat. her tum tum is so big.. haha!" and i walked away... i was still within earshot when she walked to 珮姨 and spoke to her very seriously, "姨婆, i thin thin hor? y mummy say i fat fat? i thin thin right??"
gosh!! and this lil ger refused to drink her milk the next morning, getting into a shouting match with her daddy. i stepped in and talked to her.. and told her she looks nice only if she has a cute tumtum.. only then did she turn to dear and said "ok, papa.. i want milk now".. oops! my girl is a vainpot!!! =_<

0 comments: