Thursday, February 24, 2011

an "inexpensive" substitute...

... going down memory lane...

after "bio-ing" a distant aunt's big-ass bvlgari watch during this CNY, i was "brought" back to the CNY about 8 years ago.. then was when i "bio-ed" my fav watch since secondary school days sitting on the wrist of his buddy's girlfren. being the "not-shy" cherie, i started yakking to her about her watch, how much she paid for it and which shop she got it from blah blah blah. needless to say, we became instant "best friends" for the next few days of CNY and i believe dear secretly hated her. she was flaunting her watch right in his face, shouting out the price and place she got it and hawked the discount she got from the boutique and how she can go with me and help me get the same discounts too.. so "Cartier" was the one and only word in my dictionary/vocab/grammar that i know of the next couple of days too. haha! lucky it didn't take him long to give in to my request - 2 days after i met her. but on one condition then.

"i win this next 2 matches and the watch is yours baby!".. ONZ la.. his friends got even more excited than me during the games and kept updating me on the scores while i was outside the house playing blackjack... and he WON! woohoo..

well, dat was the history story of my 8 years old (aka super duper OLD!!! grr...)beloved watch la.. after "bio-ing" the bvlgari, i realised it has been at least 2 years LONGGGGGGGG since my last watch purchase.. or was it a purchase in the 1st place? i tink it came free with the jay gee membership i got.. hahahaha! pathetic sia.. so i started badgering my poor man with my new WANT..

me: baby, i WANT a NEW watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!... *whines*
dear: ok ok.. go buy ur michael kors. i pay.
me: simi sai MK?? i am talking about a chopard la!
dear: u want "sio-pak"? u wait u wait.. let me learn how to print $$$ first..
me: u dun love me le.. last time i wanted anything, u will just get for me lor. *whines*
dear: silly baby leh.. i love u but i DUN print $$$.. get MK 1st k? let me print the $$$ 1st then get u ur "sio-pak"!
me: ok lor. better than dun get anything at all and still end up dun get the "sio-pak". ahahahhaha
dear: -_-"""

and... TA-DA! this is the one.. no complaints about the watch though it is no SIO-PAK.. cos i sot tio-ed this watch many many months back.. but then, it only came in white.. and a watch in white silicon material? forget it.. will never survive my chor-lor-ness.. hahahaha.. so it was this beautiful dark navy blue beauty then.. thanks sooooooooo much baby! u still owe me a SIO-PAK hor!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: