Friday, February 18, 2011

my... endless love...

oopsie! not a mushy post la.. hahaha.. dun be scared.. just a post on V day though..

"celebrated" a day earlier on sunday, 13th Feb 2011 at my favourite Sakuraya Fish Mart @ West Coast Plaza to satisfy my craving for fresh sashimi! haha.. sooooo not romantic sia.. but but but as long as i like.. wkakakaka...

i was bursting at the seams after the meal... *burp*



and i tot i wasn't gonna get anything else since there was nothing on my WISHLIST this year... and dear did "remind" me a few times dat there wun be anything for me by telling me "i dun have anything for u tis year dear.. i dunno wat u want.. so let me know when u come up with something k?"

so i was really pleasantly surprised to see this on the desk when we got home.. i was sure i didn't see it in the morning.. and i had my answer when i turned and caught him smiling.. aww.. *heart melts* though the pressie is inexpensive.. cos itz simply so thoughtful. he remembers that i dun have any notebook for this year! hee... =D

0 comments: