Tuesday, May 18, 2010

time to kiss my FATs GOODBYE!

i hope! hahaha..

hope comes in the form of ab circle pro, something which dear & i saw on kenqo's TV ad.. it looks super easy & effortless & dear promised right away that he'll get it for me after i give birth!

we went to bugis to take a look at the equipment. dear went on it and swung from left to right easily and effortlessly.. which made me go "dear, sure it'll work? so easy! machiam no resistance like dat leh.." and he told me go on and try it on and see if i wana buy it. wah! right after getting on it, i totally understand that he didn't mean his sentence that way. what he wanted me to do was to actually feel the product and to tell me that it is NOT easy at all! i couldn't even MOVE the thing an inch!.. argh... i have reali been tooooooooo lazy. i just realised i have NO core muscles strength at all. tsk tsk.. went home empty-handed. tsk tsk tsk!

however, i couldn't get my head off it. i mean, c'mon! i need to get started somewhere, dun i? moreover, itz not like i will ever ever change into my track shoes and go jogging. puh-lease! i dun even wana get started on doing crunches or sit-ups! watz the point of getting started on something which i know for sure that i WON'T keep up with?

so, we went back to bugis 2 weeks from the last visit (and after a much-needed visit to my trusty tui-na massage.. the chiropractic sessions aren't working as well as i would like it to be!).. and VOILA! i could move the thing on my own this time round.. YIPPIE! sounds like itz a done deal and yes, it is. dear paid for the item.. and i am waiting for it to be delivered in a day's time. will update again on my "training" progress!

0 comments: