Tuesday, May 18, 2010

dear has commented that ever since i got my satio, i hvnt been having early nites even though i lie down on the bed pretty early.. hurhurhur..me? i just realised that i hvnt been blogging much due to my satio! argh.. i dun even see the need to switch on the netbook if not for online shopping (which i do pretty much on my hp too until i need to transfer $$$ for those sneaky purchases! haha).. sooooo.. the poor blog has been pretty neglected.. and i feel bad! esp when i should be raving about my dearie newborn ayden! tsk.. bad mummy me!

well, having said that.. i can still redeem myself that lil' bit by saying that i do post updates on ayden! but only on fb cos datz so much easier to access with the phone.. hee... *bad excuse*..

anyway... here are some updates (without pics though! cos i need to sieve thru' my pics.. gimme time!) on the darlings at home!bb ayden's 1st month was celebrated earlier on 1st may by giving out cakes sets from sweetest moments and cake cards from bengawan solo.. no gatherings or anything of that sort as i was too lazy to plan anything. sorie! i know i m being so unfair but hey.. i know myself too well. if i wana do a party, i will be the one planning & executing everything from start till end cos i m the "party perfectionist"! i would have wanted to order way-too-expensive cutie cupcakes and i would have insisted that every friend of mine get invited. i even minimised my chances of having a clash with my in-laws. something i wouldn't want to see happening. and i would have also had to crack my brains for a cute, OTT invitation. parties are something i love but i dread.. ESPECIALLY the CLEANING waiting to be done after the party.. so nope! i refused to even think about it.

soooo.. ayden might have an uneventful 1st month "party" but i have made up for it earlier by having a newborn photoshoot session of him & the family! pretty pretty pics! (erm.. will share them later ya.. ).. and i just wana say this.. falling in love again is sooooooo easy for me! i fell in love with dear, we fell in love with adri. and now the 3 of us fell in love with ayden.. awwww.. i feel reali blessed and blissed out.. =)

0 comments: