Friday, April 16, 2010

what have i done...

to deserve such a great hubby?? haha.. ok. DUN puke. tis is one of those mushy 'thank you' post to the most important man in my life. (so.. if u are prone to puking, i'll suggest u skip this post! keke)
i tink i didnt do anything this life to warrant this lovely hubby. (though i m sure i didnt do too badly either!!).. maybe the gods and goddesses and lovely angels reali love me loads. thank you!

dearest baby...
thanks for always being there for me. despite my crazy antics and moodswings. especially during pregnancy and now, confinement "jail".
thanks for being my masseur when my back "broke" from being pregnant.
thanks for waking up in the middle of the nite to turn me over so that i wun be "paralysed" from sleeping in one position.
thanks for tolerating my nonsense.
thanks for understanding my tears, fears and pain.
thanks for always indulging in me and my WANTs..
thanks for sacrificing your beauty and much-needed 'slimming' sleep in order to do the nite-feeds. i know itz so hard to keep urself awake at work due to the feeds at 1am, 4am and waking up at 6am to go to work!
thanks for having the patience to get stuck in those irritating PIE jams from Tuas to mum's place which takes u almost 1.5 - 2hrs to reach. (i would have kicked up a ruckus!)
thanks for taking over the job of 'daddy', 'mummy' and 'playmate' to adri when my health dun allow me to.
thanks for trying ur hardest to be the best dad to both As...
thanks for volunteering to be my personal trainer once my health and body gets better (though i will still berate u for losing so much when i was pregnant!!.. if u dun lose so much, then i wun be so stressed now wor..)
thanks for forcing me to go for those chiropractic sessions. u knew i wldnt go and spend such $ one. u knew i'd rather buy new clothes and bags! but u had my best interests at heart.
thanks for keeping ur temper in check when dealing with me. i know u have a worse temper than me and u wld have lost it if not of ur love and understanding.
thanks for being my trusty bank and financial consultant. if not for u, i wld have spent everything on anything and still say itz ok wat! hee..
thanks for having the willpower to curb spending on urself to provide us with the best.
thanks for being u. thanks for keeping urself safe. thanks for being my hubby.
please promise me to keep urself safe and healthy. please promise u'll always be by both As' and my side. love u lots...

ur silly wife. =)

5 comments:

joyousmama said...

Wah piangz! Very touching leh. Bring me to tears. Cherish him more k? Mine can't even compare even 10% of him. hahaha! Its great to count our blessings, isn't it?

PRIMA said...

awwwww

this post warms my heart on a rainy night like this! hehe

hugs from me too :)

hiPPo said...

dewi, =)

jas, dun say dat of ur hb! he is also one mr. nice guy n daddy! Cn see frm hw he handles e kids n when at hm one! juz dat we muz reali sit dwn, tink n squeeze our 'thanks' out when it comes 2 hubbies.. Keke

Dreamer said...

touching!!! really really envy that he's so understanding & nice to u!

ecookie said...

awwwww.. so sweet!