Thursday, April 15, 2010

officially introducing mr ayden wee zheng yi 黄政毅...

the clock on the wall of delivery room #5... and the time lil' mr wee arrived.. =)
ok. dun ask me abt my swollen left eye. godknows what happened. hahaha!
lil' mr wee weighing in at 3.465kg.. he's 52cm long and with head circumference of 35cm

the cutest family of 4! *burp*
missy exploring the toy didi "bought" for her!
lil' mr wee's 1st bath at home!
missy carrying didi for the 1st time!
and this is my ultimate fav pic. itz appearing everywhere i can post! hahaha..
told missy to take a pic with didi. and she got into position quickly, closing her eyes and said "wee wee close eyes sleep too!" and "weewee hold didi's hands".. i was so touched then! LOL..
my lil cutie evolving from my dad-lookalike (which definitely is NOT a compliment..) to now! hahaha..


and a more recent pic taken on 13th april.. *chersam!! dun tis pic reminds u of lil' cherie??*
oooooh.. my new fav pic!
mummy's telling ayden a secret.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

1 comments:

J.H said...

wow, your little girl sleep holding his brother's hand. That's what I called...."simply precious moment" :-)