Thursday, April 15, 2010

our week in THREES before ayden comes to town.. =)

the last week prior to didi's arrival was spent lovingly with missy. we just want her to know that we love her lots lots no matter who comes along! and it happened that my cussies from hkg were in town too for the good friday holiday and we were all hoping didi will decide to arrive earlier for his aunts to see b4 they go home... which he did!

anyway, as we can't bring her home on the 1st weekend of april, we brought missy back with us on the last weekend of march! and we brought her to vivo to have some fun, especially in toys'r'us for her shopping! =P











oopsie! this cutie oversized sunglass pic was taken during CNY but i forgot to upload it! hahaha..


my dearie at vivo..

my sweethearts insisting on taking pics with the beautiful flower pillar at ion!

wah piangz. a super pregger me (2 days before i popped!!) with my sweethearts..


my idol with her version of an aeroplane!

my sweetie with her "eyelash curtain!!"


dun they look alike??

BIG BIG EYES!!

Woohoo!! a slimmer me already!! hiaks..
my precious baby..

0 comments: