Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my supermodel..

wee wee was sick and she lost some weight.. but phew phew! she's fine already.. along with my better mood.. keke..

珮姨 treated us to my fav wanton chicken soup & other yummy stuff @ imperial on 6th mar (sat).. *slurp*..
*touch wood* but missy has shown better behaviour recently at the makan table.. she'll still go for her toilet breaks but at least she is not as cranky as she used to be.. i really hope she continues with this good behaviour!! *crosses fingers and toes*..

tis is my much skinnier weewee.. (she looks tall huh? but erm.. no height difference.. still 87cm!)
my TWO darlings..

my THREE other darlings...
me and my sleepy baobei..

and.. MY very own SUPERMODEL!
anyway, remember the post with her POWER TOES during CNY period? 2 more pics to PROVE my point.. check out what she's doing to her favourite dinosaurs with her toes in the 2 bottom pics.. tsk tsk tsk!

0 comments: