Monday, March 29, 2010

the cutest things missy does and says...

me: (stares @ her stepping on grandma's foot)
missy: (steps off and runs to mum)
mum: weewee 要不要喝 nen-nen?
missy: *whispers* mummy 生气 (then runs to me..)
me: what?
missy: cannot step on tai-po's foot!
me: ya.. be good okie?
missy: *grins* weewee good girl!
******************************************************
missy with her lego bricks all over the floor.. and i'm telling her to clean up her toys b4 she can play with her bag of dinosaurs..
missy: mummy, weewee clean up clean up everybody everywhere..
me: good girl!
missy: PAPA!!!!!!!!! clean up!!!
dear comes over to help her.. and she picks up piece by piece SLOWLY... and says...
missy: PAPA! faster faster faster!!!!!!!!
dear & me roll eyes..
******************************************************
missy finished her milk.. and we told her we are waiting for our dinner from PizzaHut to arrive b4 playing with her.. and she drags us to the dining table..
me: weewee.. dinner's not here yet.. we have to wait for uncle to deliver it okie?
missy: .....
5 mins later. food arrives. and we set the table.. missy insists on sitting down.
missy: weewee SOOOOOOOO hungry!!
then proceeds to finish that small sliver of bread only... tsk!
******************************************************
mum warned her not to throw her laptop on the floor or else i will scold. she obviously didn't heed her granny's advice and kicked it off the sofa once mum turned her back.. out came the cane and few light strokes on her bum and palm. she cries while 美姨 carries her and tell her to apologise.. seeing that i m not so angry, she runs t0 me and hugged me..

missy: sorry mummy!
me: can u throw ur toys?
missy: no!
me: i dun want to see u throw ur toys again. u understand?
missy: understand! (stares at my cane and pondered..)
missy: mummy! use hands.. no cane!
me: *fainting* see? cane makes weewee bum bum red red oh!
missy: *starts sobbing*.. mummy.. KEEP the cane!!!!!!!
me: *ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
******************************************************
the following are vids of us trying to teach weewee the right way to pronounce laptop. she has been pronouncing it as NEH-COCK for the longest time!! and we have been unable to change the pronounciation.. we reckon itz cos both syllables of LAPTOP requires her to "flip" her tongue.. but shouting NEH-COCK in public?? no no no no no no no!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

"COCK!!!" "COCK!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA

I actually heard her say Cop la. So it's Nap Cop!

hiPPo said...

hahahahaha! reali ar.. wait.. i go listen to it.. heehee