Wednesday, August 26, 2009

shopping in bangkok was never this shiok!

b4 my long story, here's some pics of missy taken on the morning b4 i flew off.. aww.. i missed her so much during the 3 days..




my last visit to bangkok was in 2006. prior to that were numerous visits, the most being 2 or 3 times in a year. and it got so boring that i will feel like puking when i think of bangkok.

well.. i guess that was cos i have yet to discover platinum mall!! erm.. dun tink it was up in 2006??

anyway, this trip was with my 2 dear girls sam & shir! ms shopaholic sam reali was a "shopper-driver".. my already bad back almost broke on the 1st day. the pain spread to my knees, back of my knees, ankles and TOES on the 2nd day!!! needless to say, my body was almost tattered by the 3rd day but PHEW! we were coming back home already...

i can totally understand y shir shir doesnt wana go bkk with sam alone. tis will kill any able-bodied. trust me. haha! but that being said, sam was so sweet cos being the only non-handicapped, she carried our shopping for us and let us have the seat everytime we took a rest. shir shir was so nice too for helping me even though she is nursing a bad back herself..

so so so.. what can i say? my frens are the Tweetest.. hahaha..

and guess my damage besides the back & the legs?

SQ flight: $195

Hotel (amari watergate): $133

Shopping expenses: $450 (no card was signed!!!)

Total: a cool 778!

and my loot?

16 tops

2 dresses

3 bottoms

3 bras

3 undies

2 slips

8 innerwear pieces




and tis is excluding some other items i bought for mummy, granny and some others! =)

shiok leh... hahahahaha...

see you again thailand.. in 2 years... oopsie!

5 comments:

J.H said...

I almost thought you buy stuff to open a store!
Joking aside, your missy look cuter by the day, no wonder got boys talk about her in the nursery!

Dreamer said...

have a gd laugh over your description 'non-handicapped'...haha! din noe Sam so energetic! Platinum mall is crazy de lor... will be stuck whole day juz walking ard.

hiPPo said...

hahaha! not enough $$$ to open a store! =) she's so notti now!!

hiPPo said...

hahaha! not enough $$$ to open a store! =) she's so notti now!!

hiPPo said...

kes, i know! she is the energiser bunny man.. haha! imagine we were stuck there for 1.5days? hahahhaa