Monday, August 10, 2009

5 new pairs and food for the face

7th august thursday

dear & i decided impromptu to take leave & go shopping in JB @ aeon/jusco bt indah.. the 2 goondus took a bus from JE (CW3) and blop blop blop across the causeway.. thanks to sabri for her updates on this service!! woohoo! wat a breeze getting in & out of JB.. and the mall is HUGE!!! yippie.. big & new & people-less! hahahahaha.. i like i like..

right after our lunch @ kenny rogers (i would have headed straight to vincci if not for the fact that i m famished... keke), we headed straight to spend my ringgits on 5 pairs of new lovely shoes!! sorie to many people including my dearest, 2 were super heels (well, super in my record as itz more than 3 inches.. and dat makes me like 1.86m tall?? oopsie!), one pair of kitten heels and 2 pairs of flats (1 pretty emerald satin one for mummy!).. and guess wat?? they cost me rm247 only!! (sgd 101).. can u imagine??? omg.. i swear by vincci shoes as they have it in my size (erm.. a 10), are non-slip compared to another fav local brand of mine and they haven't given me much problem *touch wood!!!* so far.. must try!

then, i found etude house! i quite like korean skincare as i find them more suited for my sensitive-cum-dehydrated-cum-problem skin. this etude house ain't available in sg. but woohoo! found them in JB. and the best part? the prices are lower than those available thru bulk purchases as m'sia is having their grand sale! 30% off skincare and 20% off makeup. i loaded up close to or more than 10 items and costs me less than wat 3 bottles of fancl's oil cleansers would have.. shiok-ka-doo!! i like...

as usual, dear was at his sweetest, dispensing advice on which shoes look great on me blah blah blah.. but let me tell u, he almost fainted when i loaded up on those shoes & skincare.. but when he knew how much i m saving, he asked if i wanted to go back to the shop and see if i needed anything more.. wahahahha! wat an old man & typical singaporean. me included! kekeke...

anyway, dearie got something for himself though (which is very rare) and what makes it rarer is that he has gotten himself new socks!! wahhahaha... and boxers for hom-wear.. hehehehe.. mr rhino is certainly getting more hiao as he ages.. imagine him exercising & watching his diet recently.. *must scheme to block his efforts until i m able to shed off some weight myself! (i gained 2 kg wor.. godknows where it came from!!) hiaks hiaks* but shhhhhhhhhhh on my evil plan...

0 comments: