Monday, August 10, 2009

our 1st picnic ever... happy national day!

oct mummies came up with an idea i would never have gone ahead with alone... PICNIC!!! hahaha.. ok, i like nature.. but picnic?? never crossed my mind to have one with missy though i have been wanting to bring her to jacob ballas after hearing abt it from the mummies.. nevertheless, we had a ball of a time!!! (though dear was the one running after missy most of the time as the sun got to me & my head as usual.. watz new? *wink*) and oh.. one thing we learnt from the trip: missy is the shortest amongst the kiddos.. and i dunno whose genes to blame as we are both the tallest in the group (ok, maybe only me but not dear... hahahaha!)... and erm.. i must also start buying clothes in my favourite colour besides black: RED! i didnt have anything red to wear to the picnic though it was the colour of the day.. hmm... and missy dun have any too! until after the picnic when i received a pretty dress for missy from auntie mary the next day.. haiya! but anyway, it was so sweet of auntie peggy.. keke.. another thing i learnt: our kiddos have all grown up! some are shy, some are vivacious.. but they are all so sweet & lovely in my eyes.. these kiddos ar.. i wish they are all mine! though when it comes to leaving, i m glad they are with their parents.. cos 1 thing's for sure, i will kill myself if i have to face more than my very own notti wondergirl, missy... kekeke... but they sure are a fun lot.. =P

0 comments: