Sunday, May 3, 2009

JOM D&D @ fairmont

好姨 invited us to the JOM d&d on saturday for a nite of fun and prizes (yes! she won 5 out of 5 lucky draws held that nite!!! how lucky can 1 be? hee.. i m so tempted to get her to buy toto & i'll just "invest" in that 1 little draw.. whahahaha!!)

anyway, pics of the Retro-themed nite, courtesy of wanqiu's blog

me with dear in my painful, toe-squashing heels... when i thought it can't get worse than that, my left feet was almost punctured by a stiletto (luckily it belonged to a young, petite girl).. fyi. it is now swollen and bruised.. grr...


the beautiful ladies at the reception just b4 the event started..


the hunks or the once-upon-a-time hunks.. haha!


my cute and sporty ho-yee getting into the groove of things.. =)
wanqiu being sabo-ed on stage alongside with peiyan & her fren for the best-dressed.. oops! but they danced well k? my cousins rox!


just before heading home...


we had a great nite! despite my tortured toes and left feet...

0 comments: