Wednesday, May 13, 2009

this made my day... =)

hmm... as expected, i nvr receive any pressies from dear on mothers' day! grr... tink i must feed this man lotsa honey so dat he'll be saccharin sweet... haha..


instead, it was something i heard from 美姨that made my day!

she was saying dat while missy and mummy were waiting in the car on sunday for grandma & 珮姨, she asked missy if 姨婆 is pretty.. guess wat? hahaha.. missy replied "mama pretty".. LOL!!!

i m laughing cos i m soooooooooo happy! it doesn't matter how the rest of the world sees me or even how i see myself.. if i m pretty in the eyes of my dearest sweetheart, then something must have been done right!

2 comments:

J.H said...

that's sounded like an excellent present for mothers day! Gosh, we women are so easy to please...:P

hiPPo said...

yes! u shd say we mothers are so easy to please.. hahaha!