Saturday, March 21, 2009

who says she looks JUST like daddy??

the votes are split.. half for dear & half for me.. but now that i have the time, i dug out some photos from the tons lying at mum's place to bring to you, the cute little cherie!!! and be the judge ya? haha..

to be fair, i will be uploading dear's kiddo pics once i have them for the COMPARISON! =P

i tink tis was taken in hkg while visiting my relatives & papa...


look at the top pic!!! wah piangz.. so she got her cheeky, tooth-baring grin from me.. ha! no wonder dear always say she's cheeky like me... and oh... that ain't my beauty trophy.. that's 珮姨's.. (though i have one myself many years later... hee.. under her influence from young.. ha!)


these are my toys!!! i reali tink i m so blessed.. hee hee.. being the no. 1 ma.. wat to do??


on my papa's ship!!! ain't it cool??


with a very much younger and ROUNDER 婆婆.. hee.. i like her this way though... (婆婆, put on some weight!! u are sooooo slim now... )
with my dearest 婆婆 & 妈咪!! and my 公公 who doted on me soooooo much..
family pics with 爸爸&妈咪.. little bro hasn't come into the pic then.. still swimming somewhere for another few years lo.. hohoho...
i always thought i was pretty leh.. still think so too now.. (no wonder the new nickname by my new colleague: BHB queenie.. so apt..) hiaks hiaks!

and while typing all these, dear is right beside me nagging like an old fella..
"adri not short ar! u weren't that tall urself wor.. adri will be as tall as u one... adri will suddenly 'shoot' up one...".. piangz.. i was a tall kiddo lor.. thank u bery muchie.. hohohohohoho... he's afraid of his own short & round genes? oopsie! hee!

0 comments: