Sunday, March 8, 2009

pictures galore part I

i've gotten myself a new dell inspiron mini 9!!! my mean (but cute-looking) adrienne's blogging machine!!! hohoho... which means more pics and faster blog updates!!! i just hope the mobile broadband doesn't fail me... LOL...





saturday 28.02.09


missy wee trying on her "adult look" thanks to taking away my hairband from me and fixing it on her own head thinking itz some kinda tiara... hoho..


and her cutie little hairless ponytail.. the weather is terrible nowadays.. gosh!!


dear handing her the durian rolls which lilian jie jie got.. (yucks!!! cos i hate durian! mango rolls the next time? keke)
look at that contented look... aiyo...


erm... guess what is missy wee doing??


she's on her erm.. potty doing her no.2 again.. with the roll in her hands!!! urgh...
guess she's wondering if her poop looks anything like wat she's holding??? hahahahah! *gross*





"watz wrong with u adults?? can't i eat while i poop just now??"

playing with her favourite toy of the moment.. she totes it everywhere she goes and insists that we play it with her.. and her favourite shape? the circle!!! cos she can push it in no matter which way it goes.. haha!!





sunday 01.03.09
her inaugural 2 pony "hairless" tails.. haha!!



doesn't she look cute??!


at crystal jade for lunch with peiyi, mummy & granny...





my cute cheeky girl!

0 comments: