Wednesday, December 3, 2008

finally, another haircut for myself

i couldn't stand my horrifying UGLY hair anymore. i decided i am unwillingly to wait till Friday to pop by to jimson for the haircut so i just took the chance & stepped into kimage @ pioneer mall. charges are ok la.. slightly cheaper than monsoon's & i quite like this new cut.. membership @ kimage for me? no. no... i'll wait for 2 weeks before deciding cos i guess that's when i can seriously tell if the cut has been good once my hair starts growing out a little...

anyway, here are the pics of us on the flying coaster.. woah!!

i act smiley nia.. once up there i was just staring at the tracks & gripping the handle bars tightly for dear life... LOL.. now i reali understand y pple say the older u get, the more timid u'll be.. haiz.. so true for me.. i used to be able to take endless roller coaster rides with 360deg turns!

special mention: kudos to 美姨 for willing to "risk" her life with us on the ride! =D






0 comments: