Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the day after my haircut...

wahahaha! not much changes according to so many in the family (sob sob... so sad! =D) but i still feel very much fresher compared to the "scalloped" curtain hair of mine last week.. phew!

decided to cam-whore abit with my sweetheart.. obviously she doesn't share half the enthusiasm i do for my new hair.. check out her expressions!


adri: "enuf is enuf mummy... aiyo.. u are the mother of one liao ma.. still act cute! i'm already entertaining u in the 1st pix lor... haiz.."


adri: "introducing my over-the-hill parents who are still hogging the camera at their age.. hey oldies, the cam shd be on me.. ME..."




a serious case of BAD HAIR DAY for ms notti! is she overwhelmed by our sudden enthusiasm for the self-shots?? hmm...


whahahaha.. ms lioness notti wee.. (in her madagascar headgear we got from Mac in genting.. LOL) which suits her to a T!!! cos she's so fierce.. oops!

0 comments: