Friday, October 17, 2008

erm... finally some more pics of ms notti's birthday week!

whoops! i know this is quite late but as u may already know, my cam gave up on me just the day b4 ms notti's bday party.. and i havent gotten the softcopy from the photog then.. but hor.. now dat i already have them with me, i m still not going to upload cos the pics' size are reali very big!! haha.. and out of 200+ pics he took, i reali dunno how to choose leh.. once again, if u have missed out the link in my prev post.. here's you go again: http://ms-notti-adri.blogspot.com/

and now dat i have finally downloaded pics from daddy's hp, here's the updates! =P





beautiful balloons dat i bought and serene (totoro from oct'07 mummies) filled it up with helium for me! the carebears balloon stand is done by her too! having a party? get ur balloons & barang barang from her at:
http://www.thebabyonlineshop.com.sg






from adri "birthday pressies & angbaos!!! i'm a rich little lady... hahaha..
anyway, i had some more angbaos given to me even after the party from nice uncles & sweet aunties who couldn't make it on my party... thank you all!"



look what my sweet qi qi 'yi yi' & my 2 'jiu jiu-s' bought for me!!


05.10.08 - ms notti deciding which accessories to wear for ZQ's birthday! (erm.. but ended up keep tearing away her hairclip at the party... haha)



at ZQ's safari birthday!!


06.10.08 baby passed his driving & got his license!! here comes my chauffeur.. hohoho..



12.10.08 sunday
cos pei-yi treated mummy to dinner for her bday yesterday at Lao Beijing (which was a total rip-off by the way cos of the lousy food), i brought mummy & grandma to ichiban sushi at Toa Payoh after ms notti's class.. erm.. but tink itz a wrong choice.. check out their faces.. LOL! but they did enjoy the pickled ginger though.. ??????? haha...

0 comments: