Thursday, October 30, 2008

bb adri the shopping queen & "pig trotters"!!

ignore the title.. hahaha! seriously, ignore it as we all shd know who is the shopping queen here.. she's merely the princess.. well well well.. anyway, since the queen was carrying the princess in her tummy, the queen hasn't been getting much for herself..

preggers = swollen like a pig (if any1 can remember the sheer size of my elephant legs... LOL).. so nothing to buy anyway..
just an ugly reminder of the past(whahahahahaha! i can't believe it myself lor..)
the above trotters WERE mine.. left & right...

please see left trotter. it belonged to me.. right sexy foot belongs to fabian.. can u believe it??? take the hair away and it looks like my leg instead lor.. yet.. sadly... haiz... =P
well, anyway:
after popping = life revolves ard the princess..
my shopping urges reali diminished to point where i seriously amaze myself! however, those urges refer solely to shopping for MYSELF.. the shopping craze is still very very alive & kicking & thriving when it comes to shopping for the PRINCESS! the clothes, the accessories, the barang barang i see everyday on the forum (BPs & sprees! omg...) ms notti, i dun mind u spending on me in future okie? mummy is very easy to satisfy one ar.. hahaha..

ok ok.. enough of my 'sob' story.. some photos of the weekend to share!
Saturday was fun!
美姨 bought us lunch @ imperials.. my fav yummy chicken wanton soup!!
lilian姐姐 bought us drinks & dessert @ tcc
珮姨 bought us dinner @ harry's
woohoo! thanks so much ladies for the wonderful though tiring day out today!!
and my damage for the day was on my heels & dress.. LOL..
outside harry's.. i m seriously wondering wat these 2 had to drink??? and who are they making funny faces at? 姨丈?hahaha!
now, they are acting cute... hoho.. these 2 playmates ar...


*look at my 'alcoholic' grandma on the left with her passionfruit margarita!!* keke.. ya.. datz true.. my grandma loves a good drink!


my funny 姨丈 that adri has been avoiding & saying "mmm-oi" to all weekend ! hmmm... we ALL wonder y?? keke...

erm.. dun ask me wat kinda face is adri giving.. with the lighting and my less than perfect cam, dun u tink adri looks like she went for botox? wahhahahahaaha

0 comments: