Monday, September 6, 2010

weewee is "sad"

after a failed attempt to make any of us pop in the DVD for her watching pleasure in the evening...
weewee walked to dear (who was preparing her milk in the kitchen)
missy: papa...
dear: yes weewee?
missy: papa... i m so sad.
dear: why?
missy: i m so sad. because i cannot watch TV. i cry. see? (points to own cheeks where one tear lay..)
dear: aiyooo... dun cry ok?
missy: papa sayang me. i dun cry...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
weewee lying on bed and still not sleeping. dear smacked her bum...
missy looked at me with tear-filled eyes and arms wide-open..
me: y baby? what happened?
missy: mummy! *sobs* sayang...
me: what happened?
missy: mummy.. i m so sad! because papa beat me! *sobs*
me: papa beat you cos you were naughty right?
missy:(stupidly nods) right...
me: so can u promise to be a good girl? papa loves good girls..
missy: ok. i promise...

hmm.. so tears fall pretty easily when they are approaching three?? LOL...

0 comments: