Monday, September 13, 2010

naggy mummy.. naggy baby..

posts with photos to be up soon... bear with me please.. i have lost track of what has been updated and what's not! tsk..

anyway... missy has been finding me naggy.. (wat?? at this age!!! omg... i cnt imagine when she's a teenager.. she'll tell me to shut up..)

me: baby, what should you say? you were notti!
missy: sorry mummy!
1 min passed..
me: you shouldn't do that you know?
missy: mummy, i said sorry ALREADY!

wth...

me: baby, play with your toys awhile more and go take ur nap ok?
missy: ok mummy..
2 mins passed..
me: baby, you have to take your nap soon ok?
missy: mummy, i said OK ALREADY!! *rolls eyes*

pui!

now about the naggy missy..
i have a habit of honking on the road when i am behind the wheels. note: i won't say itz a bad habit. ever. cos i honk only for 2 reasons: 1. an idiot about to cause me to be in an accident by driving recklessly blah blah blah.. 2. an idiot trying to kill himself but make it seem like i m the perp by jaywalking in his own world (most likely to also be on the phone with his back towards me). so so so.. i pounded on the horn yday with missy was riding in the back with dear when a stupid truck just drove into my lane without checking for vehicles 1st.. pounded damn hard at least thrice.

missy: mummy,你的手不痛啊?
me: 痛痛
missy: 那么你不要大大力啦!!! 小小力可以吗?
me: hur...

well.. what can i say leh?? stupid dear had the cheek to laugh at me and told me that even missy is telling me to take it easy lor.. pui!

0 comments: