Sunday, August 29, 2010

show me the MONEY!!!

the funny conversation took place on friday nite when i was slogging away @ work due to the month-end close.


called missy and...
me: baby!
missy: mummy!!! where's the papa?
me: mummy working, papa's @ home..
missy: orh.. where's my papa??
me: mummy's working and papa's @ home..
(above Q&A was repeated for a few more times.. tsk!)
missy: mummy, where's YOUR papa?
me: (deliberately.. wakakaka!) my papa died already and your papa's at home!
missy: huh? er.. papa died already?
me: no! my papa died already. YOUR papa @ HOME!
missy: orh... BYE BYE!


got dear to call her back and talk to her..
dear: weewee, are you looking for papa?
missy: papa! WHERE'S MY MONEY?????
dear: ??? HUH??
missy: *repeats* WHERE'S MY MONEY??
dear: papa's got no money.. what do u need the money for?
missy: orh. then where's mummy?
dear: mummy's at work.
missy: OK! BYE BYE!

wkakaka.. and i tot she doesn't love me.. tinking ALL about her dad only.. but! .. guess i was wrong.. hahahhahahaa... i totally support this girl.. oops!

0 comments: