Monday, July 12, 2010

my life..

an idea of wat i've been up too, besides the obvious of being a mummy of 2 terrors..

1. chiong-ing the sales (albeit half-heartedly): half-heartedly cos of my size! haha.. i may have lost more than half dat i gained and i can feel my hips shrinking (cos i can fit into some old jeans) but i m still way off my mark! i still have 7kg to go! and if any1 remembers, 7kg has been my main grouse for a very long time.. argh.. i hvnt lost a single gram since returning to work! irritating.. ab circle pro works.. but my body dun! there are still aches everywhere and i m taking it real slow and not push it.. just in case the condition gets worse.. well well.. back to the GSS.. i have bought quite a number of new (bigger-sized)clothes ( though i keep reminding myself of the impending BKK trip in Aug.. but wat can a girl do when itz S.A.L.E?? hahahaha.. it gets pretty frustrating sometimes though. like the day at zara sale! i can't believe i left the shop poorer by a hundred bucks (ok la. not my $$$. dear sweetly offered to pay when he saw the disappointment on my face) and with NOTHING to show for it! the shopping stuff were meant only for ayden & adrienne! argh.. wat is the world coming to man?

2. working my ass off in the year-end close.. and phew! at least coming back early from maternity leave paid off.. we scored high, record breaking! hohohoh.. and there goes my diet plans too.. wat has it gotta do with year end close u ask? cos the one up there made sure we are fed for tea-time the whole week! hahaha.. if u ask me, i'll just say "SHOW ME THE MONEY!".. forget the niceties. i m not here to eat. just gimme wat i deserve and i can buy more than what u give.. hahaha!

3. learning new things from adrienne. she is such a cutie when it comes to showing wat she has learnt in school. cos she doesn't bother to update us on what she has learnt. instead, she catches us by surprise when she suddenly blurts out stuff like the following:

"what are these?
these are my clothes..
what are they for?
they are to keep my body warm, when i go outdoor!"

"way up high in the apple tree
3 little apples smiling at me.
i shook the tree as hard as i could.
down came the apples. 1. 2. 3!"

etc. etc. etc.
haha.. and from the way she recites, we all deduced one thing. datz for sure. she is a angmoh-chinese and chinese-angmoh.. huh? u ask..
she is angmoh-chinese cos she can't speak mandarin without an accent. and her manadarin is broken.
she is chinese-angmoh cos she can't speak english without an accent. and her english is broken.. wakakakkaa! so tell me.. wat am i supposed to do? la la la...

4. the rest of my time is taken up trying to BLL aka buah-long-long.. oopsie! how i wish BLL is a form of exercise.. then i m soooooooo sure i can lose weight! keke...

b4 i go... here's more pics!
ayden is outgrowing the rocker soon.. in fact he just hit his head on the top part the other day when mummy tried to carry him out.. cos he KICKED! haha.. so while it is painful and he cried, i tot he deserved it la.. silly baby!

dat cheeky darling...
ms 凤飞飞 wannabe!

0 comments: