Wednesday, December 9, 2009

aww.. i can't believe itz mine NOW!

dear promised me a bag 1 month back for this year's xmas pressie.. but i have already set my eyes on miu miu bow satchel unexpectedly during a casual "non-shopping" trip to miu miu @ ion.. hohohoho.. though i didnt like any of the colours on display then, i certainly fell in love with the bag itself.. so wat can a girl do when she is in love??? research research & research!

obviously someone of my character would definitely refuse to pay FULL SG retail price for it cos godknows how much the SAs are earning for it in the first place.. i'd rather put that savings to better use.. like getting a wallet or accessory to go with it? hiaks! in other words, i m NGIAO la.. LOL

so so so.. my research extended to approaching bag concierge, happiness storefront's carolina for help.. she is one super sweet lady and very very helpful too! however, as the prices are pretty crazy in Paris with euro's exchange rate and the service charge, savings on the bag turned out to be quite little.. sooooooo a disappointed me went on the prowl again for other alternatives!

and who to my rescue but Emily??? aww.. i heart her lots lots man.. she has just gotten herself a miu miu coffer too and it was from HKG.. hohohoo.. seeing a glimpse of hope in that post of her on her blog, i simply had to email her and check out on the deals and savings!! hahaha.. MUACKS emily!

next question was to find the person in HKG to grab dat bag for me from Landmark's miu miu store which i quickly made enquiries from.. (dun wana get my cousins there to do it cos i can't run the risk of having it lost in transition!!) and luck has it that Kelly's ex-colleague will be coming back to SG soon.. but i didnt expect it to be sooooooo soon cos nothing was confirmed at all and i was starting to get worried if i can get it in the colour i want (fumo) before it goes OOS!! wkakaka!
many thanks to my dearest Kelly.. she hearts a bag lover just like Emily and actually went to pick her ex-colleague up at midnite from the airport cos she wanted to surprise me in the office today.. LOL!

and b4 i forget, thanks to Cheryl & Jacq for offering their HKG "connections" too! =P

oooooh.. i should shut my trap and stop rattling on already.. here is my "anniversary" pressie (instead of xmas cos of the 'time' difference'! hahaha..) from my dearest dear.. love u the most for always indulging in me and my rubbish... keke..

1 comments:

Emily said...

*does the Heneiken scream * AHHHHHHHH!!!! I love FUMO!!! :)