Tuesday, October 6, 2009

八月十五庆中秋...

itz the time for mooncakes and lanterns.. and boy! i m soooo happy that missy is now able to play lanterns with me.. wahahhaha.. cos i always liked lanterns and haven't had the chance to go downstairs to play with them for the past 2 years (or is it 5???)! obviously the older-than-me-by-10-years man wouldn't go down with me too.. haha.. so with missy, itz the perfect excuse. though the weather didn't seem to agree with me much as it was raining in the evening.. all the way till missy fell asleep then did the sky lighten up. tsk tsk.. anyway, we still had fun in the void deck with the family & some neighbours!





sidetrack abit.. more pressies for missy below!

these cute sets are from my 興姨婆 to missy..


this is from me to missy & zachary... =)

0 comments: