Monday, July 27, 2009

unveiling my new hp... the sony ericsson W995 red!!!

another thing for me to la la la la la la la about.. these 2 weeks are simply GREAT!!!

my new hp... courtesy of dear... and erm.. sooooooo or-bit. but another angbao too from him for my birthday! keke.. but still... MANY THANKS dear dear for the sweetest gestures.. muacks...

any1 who wana get a new hp without line, u can go to: 99 Connection Mobile @ Toa Payoh Central (63582201). so much cheaper than wat i see quoted on newspapers! i got this at 678 without bargaining when others are selling 768 - 798. and guess wat? the sony ericsson shop @ vivo quote me $998 just 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!! crazy ar...

la la la la la la.. so happy! goodbye to my super duper dumb & irritating HTC!! sayonara and may we dun meet again... hahahaha

0 comments: