Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the best birthday ever.. and it starts at 30!

itz my birthday & i'll cry if i want to... la la la...

but i ain't gonna cry! cos itz the best one ever.. the weekend kicks off with a surprise from baby! =P he's gotten me beautiful flowers witha HUGE "diamond" in the centre of the bouquet which changes colour depending on the lights delivered to my office.. oooohhhh... i love flowers but always tot itz just some stupid waste of $$$ esp on V day (sorie sarah if u ain't getting the bucks from ah bian on dat day! keke).. but i welcome flowers with open heart and lotsa love on any other beautiful day.. hahaha...

sabri, hj & shin yi got me nice foot spa & my nail polishes!! i cnt wait to paint them all on!! haha!

and off it was to meet sam & shir @ orchard.. undecided abt wat to eat, we had dinner at borders bistro.. thanks gals for the yummy dinner!

and if u are one of those who wonders if i hv lost any weight.. NOPE! haha.. i hvnt.. not a single gram off the 5kg which i promised myself.. secret skills of phototaking did help though in shaving off at least 5 pounds off my frame in the pics! LOL





and then.. the next day on my 30th BURPDAY, i received my best pressie from missy!!! she's picked to be featured on the Tampines 1 ad which i was talking abt in a previous post.. woohoo! though the prize is a $50 asiamalls voucher, i m elated! thanks sweetheart.. u made my heart swell! u made me soooooooooooo proud.. am i on the way to be my long-awaited status of 星妈?? kekeke..

oooh... and if dat doesnt top the list, i learnt from cheryl that she also won the studioloft mothers' day covershoot thingy! see details here.. thanks to all who have voted! muacks muacks muacks!






and 好姨 bought me a very nice lunch from Dozo (e same guys who set up Tao's Pacific Cuisine) and it was yum yum... the foie gras.. the truffles.. *slurp*

and dinner was on 美姨 at 老板娘 at joo chiat who serves up droolicious homecooked style food.. thanks to both!!! MUACKS!

珮姨 & lilian 姐姐 also got me a cute hippo soft-toy/ bolster! love it!


then then then.. on sunday, it was a meetup with sam, wendy & sarah!!! of cos with my handsome cutie Zach in tow.. he's so cute, i won't stop gushing abt him... meetup was at HRC.. as usual, good food.. but fattening! well.. who cares? the company matters most right? heehee.. =P



THANKS to all DEARIES!!! muacks muacks muacks!

1 comments:

J.H said...

wow, it's always nice to know that people remember your birthday and showing that they care :-)
Especially your little missy appear on the add, that's must be really special gift for you as a mum.