Monday, November 10, 2008

missy wee & her adventures...

ha! dun be fooled by the title.. realised most of my titles are crap and i m running out of wat to put in.. LOL.. not much crazy adventures but adventurous enough for me liao le..

bought adri the magnetic board not so that she can practise her writing & drawings la.. but cos it came with a smaller, apple-shaped one which i can put in the car to keep her entertained! haha..

but here's our future ms 'picasso' with her piece of art..

choosing the pen...


or one of those little cute things in my hands?



aiya.. heck! just draw la.. =D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

brought adri for her virgin swim (not exactly la if u consider the silly tub at Hua Xia as the 1st.. but still...) @ the public swimming pool on saturday.. was very nervous (silly mummy, i know!!) cos i was afraid it'll rain la.. she'll hate the water la.. she'll be cranky la... but my fears are unfounded.. SHE LOVES the water!!! phew and woah!!



ms cool playing with water in her HIPPO float! wahahaha.. ya, i know it looks like a pink dino instead... watz up with these designers?? can't they do a hippo float better?? hiaks!

swimming like a dolphin with mummy (who erm.. is erm... phobic of the water... )
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
dinner @ secret recipe @ marina square.. simply couldnt resist my craving for the stewed lamb.. YUMMY!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
her last class of 1st term @ gymboree... or is it the 2nd last?? i'm blur liao..

adri: "i seriously can't understand y mummy is acting like an idiot with me.. so silly-looking... i wish she can stop it!"
anyway, ms notti has developed the "interest" in "quarelling" with me.. our typical fight goes like tis:
me: "call mama..."
ms notti: "pa... pa..."
me: "mama"
ms notti: "papa"
me: "ma!"
ms notti: "pa!"
so on and so forth.. while flashing me dat silly victorious face of hers... GRR........

0 comments: