Thursday, May 8, 2008

mummy is like a toy

dearest baby adri sweetheart,

Tink you have started to take ur mummy, which is me, as your toy! U will look at me and give me ur cheekiest, toothless smile. And when i start to carry u, u climb on my little (i insist itz little!) tummy and demands to be turned around in circles until i feel faint. And when we stop, u use ur right hand to push mummy's shoulder and start to climb again onto my tummy and insists in ur own babble (very loud babble indeed!) that we should get the game started again..

mummy has also became your big punchbag. u dig ur little fingers into my lips and PULL. I can tell that an ulcer is not far away for me.. And whenever you are sleepy or angry (cos of god-knows-what-reasons), u punch or slap me! sob sob.. =) but i just can't bring myself to be angry with you though daddy & I will beat your little hands to show that the behaviour is wrong.

U are always very vain and love playing peek-a-boos with the mirrors and not forgetting to admire your own reflection while doing that. When someone else is carrying you, mummy will play peek-a-boo with you! And my smart little girl will know which direction I will pop up from next.

Whenever you are on the bed, on your back, the bed becomes your war-grounds and your favourite bolster is ur enemy! The way you play with it is so menacing! You'll twist and turn and pull and tug on the bolster AND finally stuffing the corner of it into your mouth! And that satisfying look on ur face says it all.

You are born to be a model for mummy's camera too! Whenever this little device is whipped out and you catch sight of it, you remain still (regardless of whatever u r doing!) and will stare intently into the lens. Anticipating for that "click" sound and voila! Your innocent face and many amazing details of you are captured on the memory card. Mummy is afraid that her memory will fail her one day in future, thus once I whip out the camera, I won't stop snapping!

Baby, mummy & daddy love your smelly face and body esp after a session of drooling and finger licking.. Talk about licking, you never fail to make me laugh when u start to pull your big foot towards you and start sucking on that big toe of yours! You like to play rider on mummy's tummy when I'm lying down and whenever I stop your "horse-ride", you'll rock urself to start my "engine" again and your giggles will fill the house...

Like I always say, Daddy fell in love with you at 1st sight and mummy took some time to adjust to this beautiful present, you! We have always discussed who should be strict with you and discipline you when itz needed and the decision was that I will be the disciplinarian. But now that you are treating me like a toy, Daddy's got no choice but to take over.

Baby, both of us learn alot from you and will always be intrigued by the little things you do. We are looking forward to more new "stunts" from you, naughty fella! Daddy will still be the ever-loving 24孝 father who will wake up in the middle of the night to make sure you are fed. Mummy will always be the sleepy-head who miraculously not hear your cries at night! (p.s. you never kick daddy when he sleeps besides you but is always KICKING me.. unfair! but i'll accept that as my punishment for not waking up to attend to you... haha!). You are so loved by 太婆,婆婆,姨婆,姨公,阿姨,舅舅 and everybody in the family. We are so lucky to have you as our baby and we want to be there for you always and support you in everything you do.

Love you baby! stay healthy and happy always! happy 7 mths =D

Daddy & Mummy

0 comments: