Wednesday, May 21, 2008

@ HRC with OCT mummies & their cutie babies! 19th May 2008


babies sean, aralyn, anderson n adrienne

with sleepy head baby Jayden



the doting daddies club





dun i look cool?









oh! mummy is trying to match make me.. hmm.. anderson is a looker! can consider.. ha!



hi chloe! watcha looking at? i also kpo..



the cheeky trio..

heehee! auntie alice so cute.. where is lyn?

hey anderson! y u stare at my mummy while she's talking huh?

i warned u right? stop staring!

i m watching u...





anderson: dun be angry already okie? i sayang..



i'm getting tired.. AH-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

are u okie?

let me soothe ur back..

oops! careful there.. dun fall...



u like my shoes, Jae?



ah-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again























lyn: mummy, u called me?









lyn: there u are mummy!

hippo & sansbebe!





















0 comments: