Monday, February 8, 2010

my new skincare regime.. i'm lovin' it!

sorie.. pic ain't clear cos i was trying to balance the bottles from the left while holding the dumb cam..
anyway, my new exciting regime is from Kiehl's Acai Range.. and i reali reali love it!

have been asking dear since i started on the products on wed, 3rd feb on whether he feels my skin is calmer now.. and he thinks it does look better and smoother! (stupid pregnancy hormones didn't do my skin much good and i have crazy, sensitive skin. and not forgetting the countless times i had to see the doc just for my puffed-up red eyes and 珮姨 thought i was wearing eyeshadow at home.. haha!)

anyway, i simply have to rave abt this range of products! simply cos:
1. products are paraben & silicon-free
2. they are all ECOCERT® and Cradle to Cradle Certified CM which means plant ingredients are certified organic and they are also eco-friendly: minimal impact on creating the products with environmentally safe ingredients, packaging and in the energy used to produce them.
3. contains 100% Natural Origin Super-Antioxidant Organic Açaí Berry
4. the serum contains 10% extract of acai berries! woohoo!
5. the range smells heavenly (at least to me!) with lavender & rosemary.. aww...

and my fav products of this range?
- the self-foaming cleanser (which helps to save the amount we use! haha..) is very very lightweight and feels oh-so-soft on my face.. very calming yet clean! i dun feel any tightness and 1.5 pumps is enough to clean my entire face and neck... and cos of the texture, i feel like just staying in the bathroom to wash my face over and over again.. hahaha!

- the moisturiser which is creamy, yet not heavy on my dehydrated (which can be oily pretty often) skin.. there is this light protective film after application which calms my otherwise "fiery" face.. and like i mentioned earlier, the heavenly "spa" scent just entices me to slowwwwwwly massage the cream into my face.. and inhale deeply...

i m so hoping to keep up with this regime.. knowing how lazy i can be after awhile.. and i hope to say bye to my troubled skin asap!! keke..

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

can tell im super bored at work today! hehehe..

the products,,, i can smell it already by the way u describe it!!! but, but, but, are they very ex??

>.<

hiPPo said...

wahahahaha! u are so cute la dear..

u must go try it! just go to kiehl's counter to try them. some might describe the smell as herb-y. but i tink it reminds me of spa.. hahaha..

hmmm.. not very ex when u consider the fact that a little goes a long way.. from my usage so far, i tink they can last me 3 mths!! =)