Monday, July 28, 2008

birthday

itz my birthday on 18/7 !! and itz the last of my two-s before i change "figure" le.. haiz.. but nevertheless, this is a new year for me and i am happy to be with fabian & adrienne!! i guess wishes grow simpler as u age.. my birthday wish for this year is for my family to be happy, safe & in good health.. =D

'big' baby brought me for buffet lunch and we watched "hellboy2" after dat.. erm, i fell asleep halfway into the show.. itz not dat the show is no good.. itz my bad habit for a very long time! haha..

then we went back mummy's place to see my dearest 'small' baby! she seems to be ignoring me though.. hmpf! notti girl.. but mummy like!!

婆婆 is so sweet.. she gave me an angbao.. muacks!

hmm.. wat did 'big' baby give me? my current favourite, CHANEL 2.55!!!!! so happy with my pressie.. and i must thank shir shir cos she helped to get it for me from Paris.. hohoho!! YIPPIE! it is expensive but adri can use this classic then she grows up.. i promise i will let her use it! hahahaha...


thanks my dearest 'original' sweetheart! i love u lots.. not only cos of my pressie but for being u and being always there for me & adri (my new sweetheart by the way.. ha!) !

4 comments:

Emily said...

*GASP* So sweet!!! You got chanel!

Happy Birthday to us. hahah

hiPPo said...

babe, keke.. u r right! happy birthday to us!! =) i dun mind some cupcakes though.. ha!

ecookie said...

chanel 2.55 is my dream bag!!!!! gosh! bring to the bday bash so i can try carrying it. HIAKS.

hiPPo said...

dear, i dun mind u trying it on cos i m most glad to be a "stirrer" to stir u to buy one.. haha! but how to bring it to the bash with the gargantuan diaper bag? haha.. go buy b4 yr end! prices just went up in jul.. gg up again end of the year!